HSS ENDMILL CUTTER M42 – 2 FLUTE
Recommended for milling abrasive, high strength & heat resistant exotic metals
- For general milling operations for slots, grooves and other similar features.
- Designed for use in machine tools.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- The spiral flute design permits a faster and smoother cutting action and the end mills are sized to provide a good cutting range while affording adequate rigidity.
- Higher speeds, increased feeds, easy resharpening.
- Great abrasive resistance and high red hardness.
- Longer tool life than ordinary high speed steel.
- Manufactured from M42 cobalt steel.
- Ground from the solid.
- Bright finish.