HSS TAPER SHANK DRILL BIT
- For enlarging existing punched or drilled holes.
- Taper shank is to be used in a taper socket and are sized by the standard morse taper sizes.
- Work well for enlarging holes in normal steels, cast iron, and a variety of other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Used with portable or stationary machines with a taper socket spindle.
- For optimal performance and extended tool life, use of suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids.
- Since chiploads are spread over a greater number of cutting edges, r
- Standard 3 or 4 flute design.
- Normal spiral – helical flutes.
- Standard Morse taper shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Normal length drills have flutes proportional to length.
- Cylindrically ground.
- General purpose Taper Drill
- Bright finish.