AUTOMATIC WELD SIZE GAUGE ( AWS)
- To check the permissible tolerance of convexity. With the new improved A.W.S. Gauge you can meet specifications of butt and fillet type welds.
- New redesigned instrument is pocket size and easy to operate. New feature includes thumb screws which replace old hard to operate rivet types.
- Welders and inspectors may accurately check size of convex or concave fillets as well as butt weld reinforcements.
- The convexity and concavity size have automatically been predetermined in accordance with American Welding Society DI.I Paragraph 3.6.
- Instrument is precision built of stainless steel with dimensional readings chemically etched and filled for easier reading